ProQual Level 3 Investigator Course
Course fee: £375.00
- Access to all four parts of the course
- The Investigators Manual by David Palmer FIPI F.Inst.L.Ex (£75.00 when purchased separately)
- Student Membership of the IPI
- Quarterly Journal of the IPI
- The ProQual Assessment
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions section to learn more about the course.
- Characteristic of an Investigator
- Investigation Method
- Maintenance of the Investigators Notebook
- Taking Instructions and Client Relations
- Statement Taking for Investigators
- Interviews Law and Practice
- Case Management
- Resources for Investigators
- Incident Scenes and Exhibits
- Tracing Investigations
- Document Analysis
- Reporting Procedures
- Major Investigation Planning
- Disclosure Provisions
- Court Procedures
- Investigation by Computer
- Death Investigations
- Burglary and Robbery
- Surveillance and Recording
- Legal Knowledge
- Fraud Investigations
- Process Serving
- Financial Enquiries
- Criminal Defence Investigations
- Road Traffic Accident Investigation
- Arson Investigation
- Sexual Offence Investigation
- Self Management
- Data Protection
At the beginning of the course students are assigned a tutor who will guide them through the learning experience. Students will also have access to other tutors who each have their own area of expertise.
The course is delivered in four parts, each part being made up of a number of modules. There are 29 modules in all.
At the end of each module students can test their understanding with short self-administered quizzes.
Multiple Choice Questions
The multiple choice questions fall at the end of each part. The tutor must be satisfied that students have understood that part of the course before allowing access to the following part.
In addition there are a number of assignments within each part which students will be asked to complete before the end of the course.
There is an online library that provides an additional resource to fully explore the work of the professional investigator.